Statement Metal Art for Exterior Spaces
Choose a sizable piece of art in a finish that can hold up to the elements. A large aluminum moon wall hanging, for example, can be used in a multitude of ways to personalize your outdoor space. The shine will catch the sunlight and give your home character while making a statement.
- Place it on the empty space above the garage doors or the wall of an out-building.
- Mount it above the mantel of an outdoor fireplace.
- Attach it to a large tree in the front or backyard.
Continue the metal theme by adding a cast aluminum bird bath to compliment the large aluminum moon wall hanging. You can add interest while utilizing it in unexpected ways.
- Position it by your front door and use it for seasonal decor such as pumpkins or decorative Easter eggs.
- Place it on a patio to use as a planter.
- Enjoy it poolside or near an outdoor fireplace and fill with floating candles.
Polish off the theme with a copper sprinkler. A water feature isn't a new concept, but a copper sprinkler is a new spin on the theme.
- Plant it in a bed of annuals to easily keep them moist all season.
- Keep it handy near a patio to quickly cool you off when enjoying the outdoors.
- Position it in the backyard to draw in a variety of birds.
Your home is an extension of you, both inside and out. Express your sense of style by bringing statement metal art pieces into your exterior environment that reflect your personality.